Eugene Arhin, the Director of communications at the office of the President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has acquired so many properties within four (4) years at the post.
Ghface.com has sighted photos alleged to be properties of Eugene Arhin acquired over the past 4 years comprising 32 apartments, 5 houses, a barbering shop, and a number of companies and businesses.
The above-listed assets owned by Mr. Arhin was contained in a divorce document filed by his wife, Gloria Asaan Arhin.
Recalled that madam Gloria Assan Arhin filed a divorce suit against her husband over adultery and unreasonable behavior including physical abuse.
It was in the writ that she listed numerous properties including expensive houses and cars owned by her estranged husband.
On this background, Ghface.com would highlight eight (8) most beautiful and expensive mansions acquired by Eugene Arhin in Akufo Addo’s first term.
1. A five (5) bedroom residential property (which was intended to be the matrimonial home of the parties situated on a two (2) plot of land lying at East-Legon in Accra.
2. A four-storey building comprising of sixteen (16) separate flats/apartments situated on a parcel of land at Bubiashie in Accra which land was acquired from a family friend of the Petitioner.
3. An ongoing storey building comprising of sixteen (16) separate 1lats/apartments situate at Tuba-Weija in Accra.
4. A Storey building comprising of apartments erected on a parcel of land situated at Teshie in Accra.
5. A residential property situated at AU village at La in Accra.
6. A residential building situates at Senya Breku in the Central Region where the Respondent comes from.
7. A waterfront residential property/resort situate at Ada Poah
in the Greater Accra region.
8. 3k Barbering shop at Teshie.
Check out the photos below;