His Excellency President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has reportedly begun the appointment of Ministers to serve in his second term.
Ghface.com has sighted a list of the first batch of ministers likely to get the presidential nod to go through the vetting process.
According to the list, President Nana Akufo-Addo has maintained Albert Kan Dapaah as the Minister of National Security.
See the list below;
1. Hon Dr. Opoku Matthew- Minister for Energy
2. Hon Yeboah Asiamah (Minister of Transport)
3. Hon Dr. Yaw Adutwum- Minister for Education
4. Hon Asenso Boakye- (Minister of Works)
5. Hon Peter Amewu- Minister for Highways
6. Hon Samuel Jinapor- Minister of Lands
7. Hon Albert Kan Dapaah- Minister of National Security
8. Hon Frema Osei Opare(Chief of Staff)
9. Hon Osei Akoto- ( Minister of agriculture)